5. Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a weekly scrub. When using a body scrub, start at your feet and work towards the heart. This helps eliminate toxins. Doing it in the opposite direction will push the toxins back into your system. Use a very gentle facial scrub on your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
4. Try an Aspirin face mask! This mask has fantastic results on those people with open pores, pimples, and acne. Crush about 15 aspirin tablets to a powder mix to a paste with a little water, less than one teaspoon, and then apply to a cleansed face. Leave for twenty minutes to work its way into the skin and then rinse off and apply a light moisturizer. Try this weekly, after a face scrub.
3. Once a month, use a home steam treatment to draw out impurities from the face thoroughly. Add boiling water to a basin or bowl and add two drops of tea tree oil. Place your face over this with a towel covering and gently let the steam open and cleanse the pores. Be careful not to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a warm face wash.
2. Get out into the fresh air and take a walk, swim in the sea, ride a bike, and have fun! The exercise will boost your system, and your skin will love it.
1. Take a fish oil supplement daily. Cultures that eat a lot of fish have clearer skin, and the fish oil helps eliminate toxins from the body, and by now, you know that is fantastic for your skin!
These ten easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want, remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to and enjoy the benefits that will come with it! A fresher, clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.