2. USE ESSENTIAL OILS.
- Clary sage oil contains natural phytoestrogens that will help you regulate your menstrual cycle, relieve PMS symptoms, and get rid of depression and anxiety. To relieve stress, diffuse 3-5 drops of this oil in your room. If you feel pain in your stomach or have cramps in your legs, mix 5 drops of clary sage oil with 5 drops of coconut oil and massage the mixture onto the affected area.
- Fennel oil will help relax your body, improve your digestion, boost your metabolism, and reduce the inflammation caused by thyroid disorders. Simply rub a few drops of this oil into your stomach or add 1-2 drops of it to your cup of tea.
- Lavender oil will restore your emotional balance and improve your nighttime sleep by treating feelings of anxiety, depression, and stress. To achieve this effect, diffuse 5 drops of the oil at home, add 5 drops of it to your bath, or apply it to your temples, neck, or wrists.
- Thyme oil will relieve the symptoms of menopause and treat infertility, depression, hair loss, and insomnia by improving your progesterone production. Just add 2 drops of it to your bath or rub 2-3 drops with equal parts of coconut oil onto your belly.
- Sandalwood oil will help you increase your libido, reduce stress, restore mental clarity, and give you a feeling of relaxation. There are several ways to use it — inhale sandalwood directly from the bottle, diffuse a couple of drops at home, or apply it to your wrists and the bottoms of your feet.
1. WALK BAREFOOT.
Earthing, or grounding, can significantly lower your levels of cortisol, the hormone that is associated with stress, inflammation, and sleep dysfunction. It’s estimated that the soles of your feet contain about 1300 nerve endings per square inch. So walking barefoot on a grassy lawn, sandy beach, or even a concrete road will help you absorb the natural energy from the ground and improve your overall health.
The post 10 NATURAL WAYS TO BALANCE YOUR HORMONES appeared first on Living Well With Oliver.