1. Dandruff can show that you have a lack of fatty acids. Try to eat more fish, at least two-three times a week.
2. If your hair becomes weak and dull, this is a lack of vitamin B. Eat spinach and asparagus.
3. Early grey hair can show a lack of copper in your body. Eat mushrooms and oysters.
4. Cracks on the sides of your mouth show a lack of vitamin B12. Try to eat more red meat and poultry.
5. If your skin is not smooth anymore, this can be a lack of Zinc and vitamin A. Eat more poultry and cantaloupe.
6. Your body can absorb vitamins and minerals not well, if there is a lack of stomach acid. You can take some apple cider vinegar.
7. Chronic fatigue indicates that the level of vitamin D is too low. Add more diary and fish to your diet.
8. If you get bruises easier that before, this is a lack of vitamin C. Add more citrus fruit to your diet.
9. To avoid muscle pain, add more magnesium and calcium to your diet. Eat more bananas and avocados.
10. Having problems with your intestines means that you need more magnesium and fiber. Eat more broccoli and apples.