Mold is considered the hidden cause of many health issues. It can be present inside your home and you may not even realize it.
Knowing the symptoms is key in order to treat the issue and avoid further health problems.
It’s not easy though, as symptoms of mold exposure are often attributed to something else, and conventional medicine often does not consider mold a problem, thus not providing any real solutions.
Here are the most common symptoms of illness related to mold:
- Fatigue, post-exercise malaise, and weakness
- Memory problems, focusing issues, executive function problems, brain fog
- Light sensitivity, blurred vision, red eyes
- Sinus problems, air hunger, cough, shortness of breath, asthma-like signs
- Static “shocks”
- Weight gain despite sufficient effort (weight loss resistance)
- Muscle cramps, constant nerve pain, pain in the joints, aches without inflammatory arthritis, “ice pick” pain
- Persistent nerve pain
- Numbness and tingling
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, appetite changes, nausea
- Night sweats or temperature regulation issues
- Excessive thirst
- Increased urination
- Metallic taste