10. Fevers and infections: Frequent fevers and infections may indicate leukemia as the infectious blood cells remove all shields of energy of the body.
11. Swelling in lymph nodes, neck, armpits, and groin: Enlarged nodes often indicate cancer.
12. Difficulty swallowing: This issue may be a sign of throat/esophageal or lung cancer.
13. Bruises and bleedings that don’t stop: This can be a sign of leukemia since this diseases is manifested by more leukemia cells than red blood cells, which in turn inhibits the transportation of oxygen and leads to clotting.
14. Fatigue/ weakness: They are generally harmless but if they occur suddenly and without an apparent reason they may be a sign of cancer.
15. Abdominal fat and bloating: Weight gain in the abdominal area and bloating are often signs of ovary cancer.
16. Low appetite: Low appetite is common sign of ovary cancer and many patients reported having less appetite than normal.
17. Pelvic pain: Pelvic pain, cramps around the pelvis, and bloating may indicate ovary cancer or leukemia, due to the enlargement of the spleen.
18. Upset belly/ abdominal pain: These cramps may be a sign of colorectal cancer.
19. Bloody stool/rectal bleeding: These are another sign of colorectal cancer and blood on the TP is more than strong reason to get checked up.
20. Strange weight loss: Unusual weight loss may indicate both rectal cancer and digestive organ cancers. If it affects the liver it inhibits body`s ability to eliminate waste material.