HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO TO DECREASE YOUR LEVEL OF ACIDITY:
1. Drink a lot of filtered water every day (spring water is the very best). This will help flush poisonous products from the body at a faster rate.
2. Eliminate acidic foods such as those mentioned above. You do not have to eliminate all of them, however lowering them to a minimum or a couple times a week up until you can go without them entirely is a good vantage point. If you didn’t capture it, foods like soda, popcorn, dairy, pastries, alcohol, coffee, white vinegar, sweeteners, meat, wheat products, eggs, fish, soy and seafood are higher acid-forming.
3. Consume more greens– greens are extremely alkalizing. Green shakes, green juices, salads, anything!
4. Your emotion also impacts the pH of your body. Anger, fear, animosity and jealousy produce acidity of the body fluids. Taking part in meditation or yoga will help you de-stress.
5. Avoid GMO foods.
6. Up your intake of alkaline-forming foods– vegetables and fruit are the best, with 2nd best being nuts, seeds, beans and legumes.
7. Drinking lemon water can help balance acid levels, too!
Make an effort to look after yourself and your body. You’ll value your efforts, and will start to feel more energetic and lively each and every day!