Exercising with weights also helps in losing fat from the arms. You can start off with light weights of about 2 to 3 pounds, and gradually move on to heavier weights. Weight lifting strengthens the muscles of your arms.
- Stand erect and hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands.
- Keeping your body straight, squat and bend your arms at the elbows.
- Come back to the original position. Repeat.
4. Triceps Kickback
This exercise tones the back of the arms.
- Rest your left knee on a bench.
- Keeping the dumbbell in your right hand, raise it towards the ceiling. Ensure that your back is straight throughout the workout.
5. Plank Moving
This is effective in working the upper arms along with the core.
- Get down to the planking position on a stability ball with your chest and arms on the ball and the toes on the floor.
- Lift your body up so that the weight of the upper body is on your arms.
This exercise resembles a pair of scissors being opened and closed. It enables you to lose arm weight fast.
- Stand erect and stretch your arms straight in front of you at shoulder height.
- Keeping them straight, stretch them to the side and bring them back to the front to enable your right arm to overlap your left.
- Stretch them again, and bring them back to make your left arm overlap your right.
- This should be repeated at least 20 times.