No matter how much you sunbathe, moistening the skin on the whole body is the most important part of the care. It does not matter whether you are sunbathing on the beach or in the solarium, the radiation adversely affects the skin, drying it. If it happened that you have a sunburn and painful feelings, we will tell you about the most effective ways to calm the burned skin:
1. Cool compress. Mix Burow’s solution with cool water and apply to the necessary areas.
. White vinegar. With a slight increase in temperature, you can rub the body with a weak solution of vinegar. It creates cooling effect.
3. Oatmeal bath. It can help you eliminate a strong sensation of burning skin. Wet gauze and apply to the burnt areas.
4. Baking soda bath. Mix it with cool water and take a bath. It will cool the skin.
5. Aloe vera gel. It is a real life-saving ingredient that will not only refresh the irritated skin, but also stop the peeling process.
6. Honey. Apply honey to the burnt areas and cover it with gauze.
7. Black tea. It is necessary to make strong tea, wait until it is properly absorbed, drain and wait for cooling. Using a cotton cloth, apply black tea to the necessary areas.