If you suffer from this, then below are some ways you can fight against oral thrush. See which one works the best for you. You might need to try a few, and make them a daily routine. Below you will find detailed descriptions of all nine methods for beating this problem.
1. Make Pink Magic Mouth Wash to Defeat Oral Thrush
This home remedy is especially good for patients who are going through chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and tend to get mouth sores.
Never heard of the “Swish and Spit Pink Magic Mouth Wash”? Well I’m going to tell you about it now. You can easily make it at home with these two products. It relieves mouth pain and soreness. Just be sure not to swallow any of it.
You will need:
- 1 bottle (any size) Pink Children’s Liquid Benadryl – Cherry Flavor
- 1 bottle (any size) Maalox – Plain or Cherry Flavor
- Mix equal parts of Benadryl and Maalox together in a small bowl or glass, which ever you prefer.
- It can be one tablespoon each, or 1/4 cup each.
- Then swish it all around your mouth, gargle, swish some more, and spit it out.
- If you have some more in your bowl or glass, then do it again. If not, don’t worry about it.
- Do it again in four hours and every four hours there after. Do not rinse with water, eat, or drink anything for at least 15 minutes. It’s very soothing. It’s a little chalky from the Maalox, but you can handle it. Believe me, this does work. It’s better than any mouth wash you can buy.
Other mouth washes are strong and will only make your oral thrush worse. To get it under control from the inside, drink 1-2 cups of Pau D’ Arco tea a day. Don’t forget to drink lot’s of water throughout the day, so you can generate Saliva. Oral thrush loves dry mouth!
2. Eliminate Candida Yeast Fungus in Your Mouth and Body
One reason you might be suffering from oral thrush is that you have too much candida albicans within your body. This is a fungus that thrives in moist, dark environments such as the mouth, and many other places. Until the problems actually show on the body, we aren’t aware that we have too much of the fungus. So, seeing it on the body is the way your body is showing you there is a problem, and you need to fix it. It doesn’t mean just on the outside, you can start helping your body from the inside, and then work your way to the outside.
This is how you do it:
- Step 1: Try daily doses of ” Chlorophyll” to clean within your body.
- Step 2: Use Daktarin Oral Gel on tongue.
- Step 3: Use baking soda when brushing your teeth and tongue.
- Step 4: Swish your mouth a few times a day alternating with the ” Pink Magic Mouthwash” and/or Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Step 5: Dink lot’s of water.
- Step 6: Start eating right. By just cutting down on a few things such as sugars and foods containing yeast (white bread for one) and starches such as pastas and potatoes, you can reduce the chances of getting oral thrush.
- Step 7: Turn on the air purifier before going to sleep at night.