3. Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Beat Oral Thrush
The best Apple Cider Vinegar to use is one that is raw, un-distilled and unpasteurized, with no additives or preservatives. Take by mouth and/or gargle a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with a little water.
Apple cider vinegar can help by:
- Improving the PH balance in your body and causing it to become more alkaline.
- It helps to fight off the intestinal yeast overgrowth by killing the yeast that is in your body.
- It also prevents the growth of bacteria in the digestive tract.
- You can also gargle straight apple cider vinegar 2-3 times a day, holding it for a few minutes in your mouth. This will kill bad bacteria on your tongue.
4. Use Pau D’Arco Bark or Tea
Pau D’Arco bark or tea is also very good for preventing or treating oral thrush. In fact, this bark or tea can help in many ways.
Pau D’Arco bark helps by:
- Killing bacteria and fungi such as yeast.
- It also aides in cancer, candida, parasites, viruses, relieves infections, reduces inflammation, and promotes digestion,
- It relieves pain, strengthens the immune system, flushes toxins from the body, and protects against cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure.
Drink a cup of hot Pau D’Arco tea once daily.
5. Use Chlorophyll on Your Oral Thrush
Chlorophyll kills bacteria and germs. Chlorophyll is a deodorizer and eliminates odor from your throat and mouth. Taking a couple of teaspoons mixed in a glass with a little bit of water twice a day is recommended. Gargle it after brushing your teeth.
It is also good for:
- Body odor
- Bad breath
- Respiratory problems
- Liver problems
- Anemic pale complexions
- Weight problems
- Menstrual pain
- Sore throat
Where Can You Get Chlorophyll?
Personally, I have used products from Synergy World Wide. The company is NASDAQ listed and has won a Nobel prize. Their products are quality guaranteed. They offer money back, if for some reason you are not satisfied with any of their products.
Their chlorophyll product, as well as all of their products, has been tested by scientists/physicians for potency and purity.
Ordering a monthly auto-ship from them can make things easy. That way you will never run out. Every 30-days, a shipment will arrive at your door like clockwork. It can be canceled at any time with no problem.
Of course, you don’t have to do auto-ship if this is something you’re not comfortable with.
6. Brush Baking Soda on Your Tongue
Everyone knows baking soda is great for whitening teeth. Since baking soda eliminates odor and bacteria, brushing it on your tongue is a great benefit.
After every brushing, sprinkle baking soda on the toothbrush, then brush the tongue and your rinse mouth.
7. Use Daktarin Oral Gel
Daktarin oral gel is used for infections of the mouth and throat. It works best for thrush. The main ingredient is Miconazole, which is used for treating infections caused by fungi, including yeast. It is a small tube so you might want to get a couple at a time.
8. Take Magnesium Malate
Promotes the production of saliva, which helps control oral bacteria. Dry mouth is how the bacteria grows. It is important to choose a good form of magnesium, magnesium malate. It is considered an alpha hydroxy acid which is good for the skin.
There are other types of magnesium such as citrate, oxide, glycinate, taurate, they are for different things.
9. Use Air Purifiers to Keep Oral Thrush Away
Since my oral thrush/sinus infection incident. I have also added four air purifiers in my home to keep the air cleaner, and to keep the bacteria away. They filter pollen, chemicals, dust, pollutants, smoke, pet dander, and more. They can also help if you are someone that snores while sleeping. The cool, fresh air that comes back out after being sifted/filtered through the air purifier can help you breathe easier and possibly eliminate a little bit of the troublesome snoring which makes the mouth dry. We all know bacteria likes for our mouth to be dry so it can live and thrive. Which gives oral thrush another reason to stick around on the tongue.