1. Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera has once again earned its place as one of the best natural remedies when it comes to skin. The present malic acid in Aloe Vera helps your skin by improving its elasticity and bringing you closer to firm skin with no presence of extra, sagging skin. Apply Aloe Vera on the areas where there is a presence of loose skin and massage it gently. Leave the Aloe Vera to affect the area for at least 30 minutes and afterward, wash the area using warm water. Apply this method at least once a week to notice the visible results in no time!
2. Egg whites – The present skin-nourishing ingredient hydro lipids in the egg whites help lift loose skin, due to which the egg whites are considered as a highly effective natural remedy for sagging skin. For this method, you need to whisk two egg whites that you will later apply to your affected area. After you apply it, leave it for at least 30 minutes and then wash the area using warm water. Apply this method at least twice a week for noticeable results.
3. Lemon – The present Vitamin C in the lemon boosts collagen production that will help your skin get its elasticity back. Using lemon juice, massage the affected areas for at least 10 minutes and rinse it afterward. Repeat this method two or three times a day.
4. Olive oil – Olive oil contains Vitamins A and E that render anti-aging benefits as well as antioxidants that will provide firm and moisturized skin. To apply this method, warm up some olive oil that you will later apply on the affected area, while gently massaging it for at least 15 minutes. This method is recommended to be applied every day at least once.
5. A combination including avocado and cucumber – This combination will not only help you get rid of saggy skin but it will also tighten the pores and exfoliate the skin while providing the needed moisture for the skin. Apply this combination on the affected area and let it stay on the skin for at least 30 minutes after you rinse it with warm water.
6. A combination including yogurt and honey – This is another great combination that you could use! This combination will provide all the needed nutrients and moisture for the skin. Apply this combination on the affected area, massaging gently for at least 30 minutes and rinse afterward using warm water. Repeat this method once a week.
7. Water – This is one of the simplest methods to remove the saggy skin. The recommended dose of water is at least 2 liters to drink every day. Water will help the skin cells to maintain their elasticity longer as dehydration is one of the factors listed as causes for saggy skin.
8. Exercise – Light, everyday exercise will provide beneficial effects for your whole body. Exercising is especially important for your skin as it increases the blood flow stretches the skin and increases the elasticity of the skin.
9. Massage – Massage is the perfect solution for the removal of extra, saggy skin. Massage makes the skin more pliable and elastic. Using essential oils, practice massage on the affected areas at least once a day to get the beneficial effects that you expect!
Being the body’s largest organ, our skin deserves all of our attention. Although a lot of natural factors – e.g. aging and pregnancy cause sagging of the skin, there are other factors that we need to keep in mind in order to prevent sagging of the skin. That is why we wanted to share some of the ways that you could use to prevent and treat saggy skin. We hope that you will use some of our suggestions in order to treat the presence of saggy skin on your body before you decide to undergo any medical procedures with the same goal. Although all of these methods seem effective, you must be cautious and patient when it comes to treating saggy skin!