This is how you can prepare this excellent exfoliating face mask:
- 4 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 2 teaspoons water (or less, just enough to form a thick paste)
- Pour baking soda into a clean glass container. Add the honey. Now slowly add water a very small amount at a time, and using the handle of a spoon, form mixture into a thick paste.
- Apply the paste onto clean skin of face taking care to avoid eyes and nostrils area. Allow the paste to sit for 10- 15min. It will begin to feel drier, but not hard or too tight. You may feel a very slight tingle.
- Moisten a washcloth with warm water, wring it out, and buff the paste off the face using gentle circular motions. Then rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Any leftover mixture can be used the next day or two. Just add a little water if it has hardened. Or, add water to the leftover paste and use it in the shower on your body as an exfoliator.
You can use this mask once a week, and the results will amaze you!