Losing hair can be really upsetting, for many women. Hair is an important part of who they are. Hair loss isn’t usually anything to be worried about, but sometimes it can be a sign of a health condition.
Today we are going to share with you an amazing hair growth remedy that will grow hair in no time, and this remedy can resolve the dandruff problem also.
You Will Need
- 2 Tbsp. Aloe Vera gel
- 2 Tbsp. Almond oil
- Take a clean bowl, add 2 tbsp. Aloe Vera gel and 2 tbsp. Almond oil together, if you don’t have Aloe Vera plant at your home you can easily buy Aloe Vera gel from the market, it’s not too expensive too.
- Mix it well and paste is ready to apply.
- Apply this paste on your scalp using the cotton ball and massage for 5-10 min.
- Leave this paste on your hair for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy once a week, and you will get a surprising result in just a few weeks.
Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which promote hair growth, prevent dandruff and aloe Vera gel reduced inching from the scalp and almond oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, magnesium, vitamins E, D, B1, B6, and A, which are essential for healthy hair. Almond oil helps to grow hair long, thick and gives nourishment, almond oil repairs damaged hair also.
You can change the quantity according to your hair thickness, just mix the Aloe Vera gel and almond oil with equal quantity.