Lemons are ones of the healthiest fruits on the planet, as they are potent antioxidants and a rich source of vitamin C. They have a myriad of medicinal uses, like improving mood, and treating anxiety and depression.
Yet, lemons are excellent out of the kitchen as well. Here are the benefits of the keeping the slices of three lemons at the bedside in your bedroom:
- They will cleanse the air and leave a pleasant smell
- They will relieve the hangover and treat tiredness
- They will keep your mind sharp
- They will energize your body
- They will improve breathing and fight common colds and asthma
Furthermore, Dr. J.V. Hebbar at the Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College suggested the use of lemon essential oil to gain the following benefits:
Strengthened immune system
This oil treats common colds and fortifies the immune system. It improves the lymphatic drainage if rubbed on the neck, mixed with some carrier oil like coconut oil.