- Hydrogen Peroxide – 2 cups
- Hot water – 4 cups
- Foot file or pumice stone
- Add hydrogen peroxide to hot water and soak your feet for 20-30 minutes.
- Pat your feet dry with towel and use the foot file to remove the dead skin.
- Finally apply lotion and cover feet with socks.
- Leave it overnight and wake up to a softer feet in the morning.
- Vicks Vapour Rub
- Luke warm water
- Rub the vicks vapour rub over the cracked regions of your feet.
- Cover it with socks overnight.
- In the morning, wash your feet properly.
- And then pamper your feet by soaking in lukewarm water mixed with salts.
- Stay in there for about 10 minutes and notice the difference.