Here are a few reasons why flax seeds are good for hair growth
1. Nourishes your hair
Flax seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are very important for hair growth. They nourish the follicles and hair shafts, making the less prone to damage and stronger. Omega-3 fatty acids improve hair elasticity and ensures new and healthier hair growth.
2. Great source of vitamin E
This is one of the best vitamins for hair growth thanks to its strong antioxidants that help scalp and hair damage. It helps to improve the efficiency of capillaries and boosting blood circulation. Vitamin E is helpful for preventing premature graying.
3. Keeps you hair conditioned
Flax seeds make your hair smooth, manageable and it helps condition your hair. It helps bind moisture to your hair, split ends, frizz, dryness, controlling issues such as breakage.
4. Balances oil production and pH levels
These are 2 factors that directly affect the rate at which your hair grows and it is healthy. The seeds soothe the scalp and can calm the sebaceous glands, which is good for producing the right amount of oil for healthy hair.
How to prepare flax seed gel?
You will need 5 minutes and
* 2 cups Filtered Water
* 1/4th cup Flax Seeds
* 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a pot, boil the water together with the flax seeds until the liquid starts to thicken.
- Add a tbsp of lemon juice and stir. Once the liquid reaches a gel-like consistency, turn off the heat.
- When cooled, strain and collect it in a jar
- Use the gel to style your hair every morning
It prevents scalp eczema, dandruff, acute hair loss. Flax seeds are a great source of soluble and insoluble fibers. Also there are tricks for removing under eye dark circle with flax seeds gel.