Why does dandruff appear? Dandruff is actually dead skin cells that area replaced by new ones. It is a natural process. But when it accelerates and happens excessively, that’s when it represents a problem. How to get rid of the problem? Here are a few natural solutions:
- Lemon juice – Boil the peels from 5 lemons, let the solution cool down and rinse your hair with it after washing with shampoo. Repeat the treatment 2 times a week.
- Ginger and cucumber – Finely grate a ginger root of about 4-5 cm long along with a cucumber. Mix the 2 ingredients well and massage the obtained mixture onto your scalp for several minutes. Leave to act for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Olive oil – Simply apply olive oil on your scalp and hair and if you can, leave overnight. Put a shower cap on to prevent it from staining your bed sheets.
- Garlic and aloe – Mix 2 or 3 grated or crushed garlic cloves with 5 teaspoons of aloe gel. Massage it onto your scalp and leave to act for an hour or less, depending on how well you tolerated it.
- Baking soda – Add baking soda onto your shampoo before using it to wash your hair.
- Pepper and yogurt – Mix a teaspoon of black pepper powder with a cup of natural yogurt. Massage your scalp for a few minutes and then leave to act for an hour.