Make sure to have at hand:
– 1 egg (you will need the white part)
– 1 cotton swab
- Clean your eyelid well from makeup and dry it.
- Crack open an egg and remove the yolk, all you’re going to need is the egg white.
- Hold your eyelid closed and dip a cotton swab into the egg white.
- Rub the cotton swab across the crease of your eyelid (make sure it doesn’t drip, you don’t need much).
- Keep holding your eyelid closed and wait for the egg white to dry. You could also sit in front of a fan to speed up the time.
That’s it! If it doesn’t work for you from the first time, try again. You may have to repeat it few times, a little higher or a little lower until you figure out where exactly to apply it for best results. At the end it will come out great and you will be happy with the outcome.