Every woman’s nightmare is the little small hairs on their cheeks, forehead or even on their neck. And, we all know that after a while, this small facial hair will become even thicker and darker, because of the hormonal influence.
Ladies, if you “suffer” from this aesthetic problem, then please read on. In this article, we are going to show you how to make a homemade facial hair removal to get rid of those stubborn little hairs forever. These homemade hair removal recipes are even better than hair waxing. The biggest problem with the classic waxing methods is the appearance of acne and redness and this usually happens when it comes to the sensitive skin parts, such as the face!
- Follow the simple instructions:
- Mix one cup of flour, ½ teaspoon of curcumin and a few drops of milk.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area and let it dry off.
- When the mixture is dry, you should use a wet towel and start removing the mixture in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Remove any residue with warm water.
- Apply moisturizer.