- Typically, symptoms of sciatica include:
- Unilateral leg pain which is er that lower back pain
- Pain the radiates to the feet and toes
- Numbness in the above regions
- Increased pain when a leg is raised
- Only one nerve root is affected
- Symptoms can also depend on the origin of the injured nerve, in other words, the spinal segment of the lower back from which it emerges
If you are one of those people who suffer from this kind of problem, you know exactly what we want to say. But, the good news is that there is finally a solution for this problem.
In today’s article, we are going to present you one simple method which can solve your problem in just 10 minutes. All you should do is following the below-given instructions on how to do the method.
Remember that the treatment should be done at night, before sleep:
- – First, put about 10 liters of water in a bucket;
- – The water should be at the highest temperature that can be supported by the feet;
- – After that, add a handful of salt and a half liter of apple cider vinegar;
- – Shake the mixture well;
- – Then, put your feet in the bucket and keep them there until the water cools;
- – When you are removing your feet, you should rinse them and wrap them in a dry towel. Then, go straight to bed to sleep;
- – Remember to keep your feet warm. Therefore, it is recommended to sleep with a towel, a sheet or a blanket wrapping them to be very hot. _ In the morning, get out of bed with slippers and do not step on the floor without them. Do not be barefoot until it’s time for a shower.
After the first treatment, the pain will go away. You should repeat this procedure every six months or when you feel the pain again, and believe us, the results will amaze you.