BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE THIS:
1. COVER YOUR FLIP FLOPS STRAPS IN FABRIC.
Take the “rub” out of rubber flip flops.
2. SANDPAPER THE SOLES OF UNWORN SHOES FOR BETTER TRACTION.
And much less falling down.
3. TAPE YOUR THIRD AND FOURTH TOE TOGETHER TO HACK HIGH HEELS.
Sounds weird? Using medical tape relieves strain on the nerve between toes three and four, preventing pain in the ball of your foot.
4. QUIET SQUEAKING SHOES WITH BABY POWDER.
Squeaking is usually caused by parts of the shoe rubbing against each other. Just lift the inner sole of the shoe and sprinkle baby powder underneath.
5. BANISH YOUR BLISTERS WITH CLEAR GEL DEODORANT.
Decrease friction and increase your ability to dance all night.
6. STRETCH YOUR SHOES THE PROFESSIONAL WAY.
Cut out the cobbler with your very own shoe stretcher. Plus, it’s super weird looking.
7. WIDEN THE SHAFTS OF BOOTS WITH LEATHER STRETCH SPRAY AND NEWSPAPER.
Bonus hack: Use rubbing alcohol for a cheaper alternative to store-bought stretch spray.