Having a bad posture isn’t just bad for your appearance, it can also cause health issues. If you want to fix your posture and prevent hunched shoulders, you can try these amazing exercises and stretches.
Warm up before and after doing the exercises and stretches, to avoid injuries. All you’re going to need is a positive attitude, dumbbells and a counter.
The better posture routine is consisted of 3 parts:
- 8 stretches to warm up
- 6 exercises that will improve your posture. Do each exercise for 45 seconds and take a 15-second break in between.
- 7 after workout stretches
1. Warm up stretches
- Shoulder rolls (20 seconds)
- Head nods (20 seconds)
- Head turn (20 seconds)
- Head tilts (20 seconds)
- Head rolls (20 seconds)
- Small arm circles (20 seconds)
- Big arm circles (20 seconds)
- Toe touch reach (20 seconds)