A lot of people think that the intestinal parasites are present only in the countries that are underdeveloped, however, this is not true. They can be present in developed countries as well.
According to the World Health Organization, there are 3 billion people suffering from these intestinal parasites, and they are not only from not developed countries.
The researches show that one-third of the people in the USA have parasites in their digestive system which may cause many health problems.
Read below the symptom for having intestinal parasites in the body:
- Painful muscles and joints
- Sleeping difficulties and waking up during the night
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Fatigue, apathy, and depression
- Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or IBS symptoms
- Digestive issues
- Traveler’s diarrhea while traveling internationally
- Teeth grinding while sleeping
- Skin irritations, hives, rashes, eczema or rosacea
- Constant hunger, even after eating