What do you need for the detox?
In order to perform this detox, you need some apple cider vinegar, bentonite clay, and some water. Mixing bentonite clay with water is amazing since it can detox your surface skin layer, as well as deep clean your pores. Apple cider vinegar will also help you cleanse your skin.
How to make the detox mixture?
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of water
- 1 tbsp. of bentonite clay
- 1 teaspoon of ACV
How to do it?
- Mix everything in a glass bowl and stir well with a wooden spoon until the mixture becomes creamy.
- With a cloth, or with your hands spread the mixture on your armpits and leave it on up to 20 minutes. If your skin is sensitive, you might feel a tingling sensation and if you start feeling pain, you need to rinse the substance with clean water and maybe use a different mixture for your armpit detox.
- If you notice your armpits are a bit red, there’s no need to worry, since this only means that blood is flowing to this and doing its job.
- Once the time is up, rinse off the mixture with warm water, or just take a shower.
You can do this routine every other day until your natural deodorant starts protecting you the way it should.