- Put the cabbage in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When it’s cold enough, peel off the outer layer of leaves, and throw them away.
- Pull off two of the inner leaves to use.
- Wash these two inner leaves in cold water.
- Note: make sure that they are clean and free from dirt, pesticides, and residue.
- Cut the stem of the leaves so it can fit properly on your breasts without covering the nipples.
- Place the clean, cold cabbage leaves on your breasts.
- Now, you need to wrap the leaves around your breast, but leave your nipples exposed.
- If you keep the leaves off of your nipples, it will help the skin around your nipples to stay dry and intact.
- Leave the leaves on for 20 minutes or until they become warm.
- Remove them from your breasts.
- Repeat as necessary.
Ladies, this is very important for you to remember – if you are still breastfeeding and you want to use cabbage leaves to help decrease breast swelling and relieve breast engorgement, you should stop this treatment once you notice that your breasts are feeling better, and the swelling is gone.
Thank you for your time and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one.